All cancellations must be made in writing and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is not possible for you to send us your cancellation via email, please call +354 869 6929.
- If you cancel 24 hours or more before a tour or activity, we will refund you 50% of the price.
- If you cancel 4 hrs or or more before a tour or activity, we will refund you 25% of the price.
- If you cancel less than 4 hrs before a tour or activity, no refunds are available. We hope you understand but by that time we will have already made all the arrangements for your tour and can not give your seat out to another person.
Please note that other cancellation policies may apply if you have made your reservation through a travel agency or third party.
Cancellations due to weather
On rare occasions, we may need to cancel a tour or activity, in full or in part, due to harsh weather conditions. We will only do so if we feel the weather might cause you to not enjoy the tour or put you or someone in our team at risk. For all cancellations due to weather we will first contact you and offer you an alternative tour/activity or give you the opportunity to change your dates. After all, we don't want the weather to stop you from enjoying Iceland :)
If an alternative tour or date does not work for you, we will give you a full refund.
East West accepts the following methods of payments:
Website: Credit cards from Mastercard, Visa and American Express. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit card payments when tours or services are purchased on our website eastwest.is
Sales department: Credit cards from Mastercard, Visa, American Express.
Payment will be listed as East West / Austur Vestur ehf. on your statement.
Tours purchased on eastwest.is are refunded by 50% if we receive a cancellation from you 24 hours prior to departure. If you cancel less than 4 hrs before a tour or activity, no refunds are available. Refunds will be made to your credit card.
For tours purchased through travel agencies or third parties, please take your original voucher to the travel agency and ask for your refund after reconfirmation the tour cancellation with our office.
While East West strives to provide accurate information, the website may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information. East West takes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the website, and makes no commitment to update such information. East West shall not be liable for any damages relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the website or such information, features, material or services.
By visiting the website of East West you accept following the basic rules of conduct below and all applicable laws. By visiting eastwest.is you promise not to:
- Use any information on the website for any commercial purposes without expressed authorisation by East West.
- Send any kind of bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, email, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort or other solicitation to any person through the use of the website Search, mine or link any data or information to or through the website without consent and authorisation of East West.
- Adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud users or East West.
- Collect or store personally identifiable information about any other individual on the website.
- Threaten or abuse people using the website or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass users.
- Interrupt users of the website or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects their use and experience of the website.
- Post any kind of hateful, vulgar or obscene content or information that can bee seen as distasteful, offensive or defamatory or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights.
- Impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with East West.
- Post content that contains any kind of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt the website, proper functioning of any software, hardware, equipment or materials used in connection with the website or the ability of users to enjoy the website.
Violating any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms & Conditions will result in termination of your rights to use the website without notice.