All about our Golden Circle tour
- Duration 9am - 5pm
- Small group, never more than 15 people
- Available all year
- Pick up and drop off anywhere in Reykjavik area
- Also available as a private tour
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Geysir hot spring
- Thingvellir national park
- Oxararfoss and Faxi waterfalls
- Efstidalur dairy farm
- Laugavatn hot spring area
- Horse visit
Enjoy Iceland´s nature and culture in a full day tour of the Golden Circle from Reykjavik. Feast on scenic stops at Thingvellir National Park, where Iceland´s parliament was founded in 930 A.D. and holds the meeting of the tectonic plates.
Geysir geothermal area is quite stunning where you witness the geyser Strokkur erupt every five minutes and the thundering Gullfoss waterfall tops many lists as a powerful and hypnotizing natural phenomenon. To top it off we take an easy hike to Bruarfoss, Oxararfoss and Faxi waterfalls. Very family friendly and breathtaking scenery.
We put the full emphasis on nature and culture as we tell stories when we ease through the surroundings in a small group. The tour is operated in a minibus and we focus on not exceeding more than 15 people. This way the guide can connect to all passengers and a much nicer vibe is created during the day.
The Golden Circle is Iceland´s most popular route and it is not by any coincidence. The route lies not so far from the capital and easily offers a variety of natural scenery to explore as well as many stories from the settlement to our times.
Included in this tour
- Pick up 30 mins prior to departure, at any location in Reykjavik area
- Wool blankets to keep warm
- Free WiFi
- Professional, local guide
- Drop off, back in Reykjavik
We'll make stops for lunch and snacks during the tour but these are not included. You can also bring a packed lunch.